Welcome to the Mackenzie Valley Review Board
The Mackenzie Valley Environmental Impact Review Board's mission is to conduct fair and timely environmental impact assessments in the Mackenzie Valley that protect the environment, including the social, economic and cultural well-being of its residents.
Our mission is to conduct fair and timely environmental impact assessments in the Mackenzie Valley that protect the environment.
The Review Board is releasing this Reference Bulletin in preparation for the effective implementation of the new MVRMA amendments
MVEIRB Contract Opportunities January 2021
Engagement and Consultation
for Environmental Assessment and Impact Review Processes
during the COVID‐19 Pandemic
This is the final report from the Resource Co-management Workshop in the Mackenzie Valley Workshop 2020: Engagement and Consultation.
The workshop was held in February, 2020.
Pine Point Mining Limited
Pine Point Mine Project EA2021-01
- PPML request to extend ORS Developer's Assessment Proposal response deadline (Jun 10, 2021)
- Fort Resolution community scoping session notes - May 27, 2021 (Jun 10, 2021)
- Pine Point Mining Limited presentation - Katl'odeeche FN June 3 (Jun 3, 2021)
- MVRB presentation community scoping Katl'odeeche FN June 3 (Jun 3, 2021)
- Agenda - Katl'odeeche Reserve - June 3 Community scoping meeting (Jun 2, 2021)
Diavik Diamond Mines Inc.
- DDMI 2020 PKMW Project EA Annual Report (Jun 6, 2021)
- GNWT Annual EA Measures Report 2020 (Jun 4, 2021)
- Decision Letter to MVEIRB for Diavik EA 1819-01 (Jun 5, 2020)
- GNWT and GoC letter to TG Re: Minister's Final Decision (Jun 5, 2020)
- GNWT and GoC letter to YKDFN Re: Minister's Final Decision (Jun 5, 2020)
Mackenzie Valley Highway EA1213-02
- Mackenzie Valley Highway Project Update (Jul 21, 2020)
- Letter from the Developer regarding the submission of the DAR (Nov 29, 2018)
- Letter of support for the project from the SSI (Nov 28, 2018)
- ECCC letter to MVEIRB - COSEWIC status of barren-ground caribou (Feb 15, 2017)
- MVH EA update letter from GNWT to MVEIRB (May 18, 2016)
Selwyn Chihong Mining Ltd.
Howard's Pass Access Road Upgrade Project EA-1516-01
- Letter Selwyn Chihong to MVEIRB re pause in work (Mar 4, 2021)
- Letter from Liidlii Kue to Selwyn Chihong re need for meaningful consultation (Jul 31, 2020)
- Note to file - HPAR project update (Jun 11, 2020)
- HPAR CD_SLUPB Decision to Apply Rule 4 6(1)_07032017 (Mar 8, 2017)
- Note to File Meeting with Selwyn_12.05.2016 (May 13, 2016)